Use of the Services
These Services are intended for your personal or business use.
By using the above-mentioned Services and the platform access provided by NFTRE, you acknowledge and agree that:
1. You are prohibited to use our services if you are under 18 years of age.
2. You are prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, sell, publish, transmit and distribute, or commercially exploit the Services without prior written permission of NFTRE and/or any third-party Project Developer(s);
3. NFTRE and/or any third-party Project Developer(s) reserve all rights to proprietary information (including, but not limited to, all intellectual property rights such as; patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, database rights, topography rights, industrial design, know-how, trade secrets, trade names, logos, designs, symbols, emblems, insignia, slogans, drawings, plans and other identifying materials, in all forms whether or not registered or capable of registration and any other rights relating to intellectual property in accordance with the applicable laws) subsisting in or relating to the Services.
4. You shall not use the Information for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
5. The use and interpretation of the Services require skill and judgment, you shall at all times exercise your own judgment in the use and interpretation of the Services.
6. You are responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur while your user identification name (or "User Name") and access codes are being used. You are responsible for protecting and securing your User Name and access code from unauthorized use and disclosure. If you become aware of, or believe there has been, any breach of security for any of your information stored on NFTRE’s website, such as the theft or unauthorized use of your User Name access code, or any other information, you are required to notify NFTRE immediately.
7. The Services and the user platform have been prepared for informational purposes without regard to any particular user's investment objectives, financial situation, or means, and NFTRE is not soliciting any action based upon it. This material is not to be construed as a recommendation; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any financial product or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation, or trading strategy would be illegal. Certain transactions, including those involving futures, options, and other complex derivatives, give rise to substantial risk and are not suitable for all investors.
8. The fact that NFTRE has made the Services available to you through the Marketplace constitutes neither a recommendation to enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any product described on the website is suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the products described in the Services involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and have independently determined that such project transactions are appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained here with respect to any product should not be considered to be a comprehensive disclosure of all risks or a complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned.
9. It may become necessary to transfer your personal data from our servers in Europe to servers outside of the European zone where payments must be made to you that require your information. In such cases, by using our services you give us authority to make such data transfers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
NFTRE and the Project Provider(s) expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Although the Services provided have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, the Services are provided on an "as-is" basis, and NFTRE and/or any third-party Project Provider(s) provide the Services without responsibility for accuracy and correctness. By using the Services you agree that errors and/or omissions contained in such information shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action against NFTRE or any Project Provider(s).